Roles & Responsibilities
- Independently drive end to end presales, technical solutions, response, and estimation on opportunities.
- Defining the features and scope of solutions for all stated requirements
- Prepare and deliver Statement of Work (SOW) detailing the technical and commercial proposal to the Clients
- Bringing creative ideas and new value propositions while building proposals and Client responses
- Strong research skills to find the optimum approach for all requirements
- Engaging with the Sales Team to bring the technical/domain expertise required in the sales cycle
- Working with the solutions architect/SMEs to define the right technical solution that aligns with the client requirements
- Contribute to / lead various engagements that involve assessment and discovery of clients’ current business models and capabilities and proposing, architecting, and implementing technical solutions aligned to clients near term and long-term business goals
- Stay on top of technology developments in the market and, where appropriate, build emerging and maturing technological solutions into the RFP responses, proposals, and SOWs
- Developing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS or FRD), Preparing Comprehensive Request or Proposals (RFP).
- Drafting the requirement and sharing estimation.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process & surveys.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of the application to meet the client’s business need.
- Coordinating with the clients and working accordingly and collecting data from the clients.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both internal and external, to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement.
- Work with project managers and developers to determine scope and priorities for product development sprint cycles.
- Should have experience in preparing presales documents (Proposals, Quotes, Emails, Brochures, Etc.)
- Requirements management and communication
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Have a good knowledge of technology, products, market, competition, and processes.
- Experience in Mobile Apps and Web Portal development is a must.
- Proficient in MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Proficient in detailed product requirements, design, and specifications.
- An ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Preferred location – Pune. However, the post offers WFH. Candidates from other cities are welcome who are willing to relocate later.