Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience developing web applications using J2EE, Springboot.
- Good knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Strong Shell scripting experience.
- Working knowledge with Oracle, DB2 or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and bring those into play.
- Strong agile/scrum development experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Preferred location – Pune. However, the post offers WFH. Candidates from other cities are welcome who are willing to relocate later.