Roles & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on development experience in Node.JS
- Extensive experience on AWS SDKs, well aware of AWS APIs and flows
- Sound experience of CI / CD pipelines
- Experience/Understanding on App Containerization, Docker / Kubernetes / EKS implementation on AWS.
- Deep understanding of service integration principals and business drivers in the Cloud world and emerging trends
- Essential Functions System Architecture Process Design and Implementation
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders across Service Lines, Platform Managers, Business team and external Suppliers
- Good written and oral communication skills.
The candidate will be reporting to the Director of Technology and should be able to work in conjunction with the top management to strategize company’s outlook to improve business agility and provide modern delivery solutions to the Client. The candidate should be able to show exemplary leadership and management traits to ensure highest quality of service delivery while meeting contractual obligations and exceeding targets; should be able to lead and drive large enterprise level engagements with complex automation initiatives and management of the project according to the given timelines, cost and without compromising the quality.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Preferred location – Pune. However, the post offers WFH. Candidates from other cities are welcome who are willing to relocate later.