Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Work experience as IOS developer with 4 to 5 years of experience on developing iOS applications.
- Mandate skills (Objective C and Swift)
- Must have direct interaction with client exp and has to work on atleast 4 to 5 projects
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Educational degree is not a criterion.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Preferred location – Pune. However, the post offers WFH. Candidates from other cities are welcome who are willing to relocate later.